How to Participate
Individuals and Families
- Register for Summer Reading via our website, in the Beanstack app, or keep track with a paper log. If you signed up for Summer Reading in Beanstack last year, your account is still there. Just log in and join this year's challenge!
- Log your days read and track activities completed.
- For every 15 days read (up to 60 days) you'll earn a coupon and a ticket.
- For each month of activities completed you'll earn another coupon and ticket.
- Redeem your tickets and coupons.
- Vote for the charity of your choice by putting your tickets in their virtual bucket in the Beanstack app.
- Receive freebies and discounts around town by spending your coupons.
Participants may sign up as a group if they are part of a daycare, summer camp, senior center, or other organization. Families may not participate as groups. They must register each member individually.
Participants who complete the program as a group are also allowed (and encouraged!) to complete the program individually to redeem individual-program prizes.
To sign up as a group, please contact your local library branch.