April 7, 2013 - Jay McInerney and Gary Fisketjon visited Nashville Writers Circle. Listen to the discussion, moderated by John Seigenthaler and William M. Akers.
Sign up for Quarterly Email Updates
- A message from the entire Nashville Public Library family about John Seigenthaler
- Special Edition: James Squires interviews John Seigenthaler
- Robert Massie and Suzanne Kingsbury – November Writers Circle
- Rick Bragg and Roy Blount, Jr. – October Writers Circle
- Archive: Becca Stevens and E. Thomas Wood
About Writers Circle
Nashville Writers Circle is an intimate gathering for those with a serious intent to write.
Moderated by William M. Akers, the series brings in guest authors for a lecture and question-answer period.
Writers Circle was founded by John Seigenthaler and William M. Akers.