October 14, 2012 - Adam Ross and John Egerton visited Nashville Writers Circle. Watch the discussion, moderated by John Seigenthaler and William M. Akers.
Sign up for Quarterly Email Updates
- A letter from Writers Circle co-founder, William M. Akers
- Daniel Wallace and Maggie Shipstead – October Writers Circle
- A message from the entire Nashville Public Library family about John Seigenthaler
- Special Edition: James Squires interviews John Seigenthaler
- Robert Massie and Suzanne Kingsbury – November Writers Circle
About Writers Circle
Nashville Writers Circle is an intimate gathering for those with a serious intent to write.
Moderated by William M. Akers, the series brings in guest authors for a lecture and question-answer period.
Writers Circle was founded by John Seigenthaler and William M. Akers.